All work offered through the non-medical helper one to one support agency is temporary and flexible in nature. Hours cannot be guaranteed, and are subject to support requirements and student referrals.
We will advertise for tutors through social media, our website and through other relevant channels.
If you consider yourself to be a potential applicant, with the relevant qualifications, please follow our recruitment process below:
1. Submit your CV, and copies of relevant qualifications related to the role to the Study Skills Support Manager Nicky Steele, on firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Once we have reviewed the relevant documents, Nicky Steele will notify you by email of the outcome.
3. If we feel that we may have work for you, Nicky Steele will take up your references
4. Once we have received satisfactory references from your referees, you will be contacted to an interview.
5. If successful, you will be invited to join the support agency at the Dyslexia Foundation.
6. You will then be asked to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.