Service Level Agreement
As a registered charity, promote a positive attitude towards Dyslexia and provide an encouraging environment where support can be offered in confidence.
We employ professionally qualified and experienced staff. The ethos of the organisation is focused on the ability of the individual rather than their disability, empowering adults to look positively to the future.
We offer one to one study skills support to students, in receipt of their Disabled Student Allowance, who have learning difficulties including dyslexia and dyspraxia. Support is delivered through individually tailored sessions where the content of the session is agreed between the student and support tutors based on the student’s learning needs.
In pursuance of our commitment to providing an excellent service, we regularly review our performance by encouraging user feedback and we always respond to concerns promptly.
Our support tutors undergo a continual development programme and regular performance appraisals in order to ensure we maintain our high standards of service. The foundation support workers, work closely together to continuously improve the service through shared practice and experience.
Service user responsibilities are to:
- Provide documents and information in reasonable time in order for Dyslexia Foundation to provide suitable support.
- Maintain professional working relations with Dyslexia Foundation staff and other service users.
- Recognise that Dyslexia Foundation reserves the right to refuse to work with individuals displaying inappropriate behaviour.
- Inform the Dyslexia Foundation of any concerns.
- Ensure that DSA funding is spent for intended purposes only